Treehouse at the Hall
Moorooduc Hall, cnr Bentons Rd & Derril Road, Moorooduc
...if I was to plan the most perfect day this would be it...
TREEHOUSE AT THE HALL...You're invited!
Let's say we combine a 'Sit & Sew' day, vintage haberdashery & wares, a super delicious lunch, morning & afternoon tea, a goody bag, prizes, a trunk show & squillions of hanging quilts!!!
WOULD YOU COME?
Curated to perfection by Treehouse Textiles at a lovely country hall.
CAN WE TEMPT YOU?
- Sit & Sew
- Food by Mr Hall Catering Co - www.mrhallcateringco.com
- Trunk Show with fabulous Sandra Boyle from Everyday Quilts
- Emma & Sandra on hand all day to talk patchwork
- New quilt launch by Emma - kits available!
- Fabric & Kits
- Vintage doilies, fabrics, fabulous 1960's tablecloths and other temptations including vases, tea cups, jugs & plates...and a very special piece of France - oh la la!!
- Tables seat 8 if you would like a group booking
- Gluten Free & Dairy Free meals catered for
- Don't miss out - book early - especially if you are interested in a group booking!
Beautiful morning tea, lunch - includes a main, salad and dessert & afternoon tea.
Unlimited Tea & Coffee plus unlimited FUN...
- Skill Level
Hand sewing only – sorry there will not be power access for sewing machines!